Welcome

Hi guys.. It as been so long... I have decided to open a little blog. You will find only recolors of Sims2 objects.. Since i never had the time to learn on how to mesh.. I am not giving up tho.. I will be adding all the recolors that was found on Mimi's Creation Mall and some new ones.. Look around and hope you enjoy!!!!!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Good day all.. I was able to get my Sims going again.. Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!  I am cleaning up my old files and finding some old recolors never shared.. 

And I noticed that Box.com is experiencing some issues.. i don't know if its only me.. but be patient.. refresh the page and it should work.. if not please send me a message and I will be more then happy to help you out.

Enjoy your day and Happy Simming Yall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment